JellyPuff - Keep Your Heels, Head And Standards High!
- No need to use anything else to reach into the most hidden creases.
- Use the thin end of your silicone applicator to put the finishing touches of makeup onto corners of the eyes or around the nostrils and hairline.
- Your eye creams and serums will go directly where they need to and won't get absorbed by your fingertips. Use eye serums or creams on the thin end of this applicator to deliver products to the desired area.
- Mic drop. Kkhmm...Puff drop.
NO MORE WASTE! NUH-UH!
It’s time to stop wasting your precious products and save huge, I mean HUGE with Jelly Puff applicator. You’ll see that only one third of the amount of liquid or cream you need to cover a much larger area of your beautiful skin. Unbelievable, right? But it is far from over!
SAY GOODBYE TO MESS & GERMS!
That regular sponge you’ve been using is very hard to keep clean and sanitary. It cultivates product residue and bacteria from your skin that you reapply at the next usage - Nasty! But you no longer have to deal with this mess! It’s easier to keep your silicone puff tidy than your makeup drawer. Just run it under lukewarm water, give it a soapy rub and it will glide out of your hands cleaner than ever. If you are pressed on time, use sanitizing wipes or sprays, puff-puff, and just leave it to dry for a few seconds before using it again.
You’ll find out what works best for you, but for a general idea here’s your Jelly Puff’s Guide to Satisfaction :
Step 1 - Put a teeny-weeny amount of product on the applicator and spread it over your skin evenly.
Step 2 - Pat skin to blend, use the edges of the applicator to reach into the creases. Bend applicator slightly if necessary & take extra care around the delicate eye area.
Step 3 - Repeat process for more coverage.
Step 4 - Satisfaction.
JUST ONE MORE THING!
To keep you and your Jelly Puff happy :
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep away from direct sunlight and sharp objects.
- Do not pinch, chew or swallow it – doesn’t like all these new age stuff really. Once it gets damaged replace it with a new one.
100% Cruelty-Free (We do NOT test our products or ingredients on animals)