JellyPuff - I Am Not A Shopaholic. I Am Helping The Economy!
- Use this oval(ish) silicone sponge to perfectly execute cover-ups under eye areas.
- You'll see that this shape goes edge to edge connecting your under-eye with the sides of your nose.
- "I Am Not A Shopaholic" is like a spatula. Try it with clay or mud masks and spread them evenly without getting your hands dirty.
- Thanks to its elongated form, you may find it easier to hold onto. Especially, when having your nails done long.
NO MORE WASTE! NUH-UH!
It’s time to stop wasting your precious products and save huge, I mean HUGE with Jelly Puff applicator. You’ll see that only one third of the amount of liquid or cream you need to cover a much larger area of your beautiful skin. Unbelievable, right? But it is far from over!
SAY GOODBYE TO MESS & GERMS!
That regular sponge you’ve been using is very hard to keep clean and sanitary. It cultivates product residue and bacteria from your skin that you reapply at the next usage - Nasty! But you no longer have to deal with this mess! It’s easier to keep your silicone puff tidy than your makeup drawer. Just run it under lukewarm water, give it a soapy rub and it will glide out of your hands cleaner than ever. If you are pressed on time, use sanitizing wipes or sprays, puff-puff, and just leave it to dry for a few seconds before using it again.
You’ll find out what works best for you, but for a general idea here’s your Jelly Puff’s Guide to Satisfaction :
Step 1 - Put a teeny-weeny amount of product on the applicator and spread it over your skin evenly.
Step 2 - Pat skin to blend, use the edges of the applicator to reach into the creases. Bend applicator slightly if necessary & take extra care around the delicate eye area.
Step 3 - Repeat process for more coverage.
Step 4 - Satisfaction.
JUST ONE MORE THING!
To keep you and your Jelly Puff happy :
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Keep away from direct sunlight and sharp objects.
Do not pinch, chew or swallow it – doesn’t like all these new age stuff really. Once it gets damaged replace it with a new one.
100% Cruelty-Free (We do NOT test our products or ingredients on animals)